Terms of Service
You may view our Acceptable use policy here
1. Account Setup / Email on file: We will setup your account after we have received payment and we and/or our payment partner(s) have screened the order(s) incase of fraud. It is your responsibility to provide us with an email address which is not @ the domain(s) you are signing up under. If there is ever an abuse issue or we need to contact you, the primary email address on file will be used for this purpose. It is your responsibility to ensure the email address on file is current or up to date at all times. Providing false contact information of any kind may result in the termination of your account.
2. Content: All services provided by gfxhosting may only be used for lawful purposes.
Use of our services to infringe upon any copyright or trademark is prohibited. This includes but is not limited to unauthorized copying of music, books, photographs, remote website copying, hotlinking or any other copyrighted work. The offer of sale of any counterfeit merchandise of a trademark holder will result in the immediate termination of your account. If you believe that your copyright or trademark is being infringed upon, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Examples of unacceptable material on all accounts include: No Free Hosting allowed no exceptions. You are not allowed to give away hosting in exchange for advertising or just to be friendly. We are talking about advertising to the public and offering a free hosting account to anyone that signs up. This is an invitation for people that will abuse the system resources. This includes penny hosting and other ways to try and get around this rule. If we feel you are offering services that put the rest of the customers on your server in jeopardy, your account will be in jeopardy too! If you need to give away free hosting, you will need a dedicated server!
IRC Bots, Proxy Scripts / Anonymizers, Pirated Software / Warez, image, filedump, or banner-ad services (similar to rapidshare, photobucket, or commercial banner ad rotation), topsites, commercial audio streaming (more than one or two streams), Escrow, High-Yield Interest Programs(HYIP) or related sites, Investment sites (FOREX, egold exchange), sale of any controlled substance without prior proof of appropriate permit(s), AutoSurf sites, Bank Debentures, Bank Debenture Trading Programs, Prime Banks Programs, lottery sites, muds / rpg's, hate sites, hacker focused sites/archives/programs, or sites promoting illegal activities, IP Scanners, Brute Force Programs, Mail Bombers and Spam Scripts. Forums that distribute or link to warez content is prohibited.
The storage and distribution of audio/video format files over 500 MB in size (each) via gfxhosting network is prohibited.
gfxhosting does not permit sites where 80% or more of the monthly traffic is from file downloads, or sites that use more than 80% of system resources, or sites which in gfxhosting's view are detrimental to the enjoyment of gfxhosting services by gfxhosting's other clients
Potential harm to minors is strictly forbidden, including but not limited to child pornography or content perceived to be child pornography (Lolita):
Any site found to host child pornography or linking to child pornography will be suspended immediately without notice.
3. Zero Tolerance Spam Policy: We take a zero tolerance stance against sending of unsolicited e-mail, bulk emailing, and spam. "Safe lists" and "double opt-in" will be treated as spam. Any user who sends out spam will have their account terminated with or without notice.
Sites advertised via SPAM (Spamvertised) may not be hosted on our servers. This provision includes, but is not limited to SPAM sent via fax, email, instant messaging, or usenet/newsgroups. No organization or entity listed in the ROKSO may be hosted on our servers. Any account which results in our IP space being blacklisted will be immediately suspended and/or terminated.
4. Payment Information: You agree to supply appropriate payment for the services received from gfxhosting, in advance of the time period during which such services are provided. You agree that until and unless you notify gfxhosting of your desire to cancel any or all services received, those services will be billed on a recurring basis.
Once we receive your cancellation and have confirmed all necessary information with you via e-mail, we will inform you that your account has been canceled. At this time, your account with us has been canceled. If you do not hear back from us or receive an e-mail confirming this cancellation, please contact us immediately.
There is a 7 day grace period on your account and additional charges may apply after 5 days overdue.
Any accounts 7 days overdue will be automatically suspended.
Accounts suspended for more than 13 days will be removed from the server.
Accounts will not be un-suspended unless the account balance is paid in full.
15. Disclaimer: gfxhosting shall not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer. gfxhosting makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide. gfxhosting disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, no deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by gfxhosting and its employees.
17. Changes to the TOS: gfxhosting reserves the right to revise its policies at any time without notice.